Image credit to dexerto.com
Hi-Rez Studios, the development team best known for the highly popular MOBA known as SMITE, released another big game just last year. Paladins is a free-to-play, online shooter that has been cultivating a hardcore audience ever since its release on March 8, 2018. With that in mind, ensure your team’s victory by checking out our tier list of the title’s many playable champions down below.
Tier List Descriptions
- Tier S — These champions are incredibly strong. If you want to have a competitive edge over your enemies, you can’t really go wrong choosing these characters.
- Tier A — Above the average, these champions are popular choices within the current meta. These playable characters are useful in almost any team composition.
- Tier B — Average, these champions are dependable and common choices within the current meta.
- Tier C — Less popular than higher tier champions, these characters are generally considered to only be useful situationally.
- Tier D — The lowest tier champions, these characters are generally the least popular picks and are generally considered to be less effective than higher tier champions.
This tier list was last updated to reflect the changes made within the recent Damned Frontier update
- Bomb King
- Sha Lin