SMITE is bigger than ever. Wielding one seriously dedicated and talented fan base, parent company Hi-Rez Studios recently launched SMITE into its sixth season. With the SMITE World Championship continuing to dish out massive $1 million prize pools, players are getting more and more hyped with each ensuing tournament. Just to spice things up
Tier List Descriptions
- Tier SS — These characters are brutally overpowered.
- Tier S+ — These gods are top tier, in that they are often first pick choices for their roles.
- Tier S — While somewhat less powerful than S+ tier characters, these gods are still highly suggested.
- Tier A+ — These gods are great, safe picks. While perhaps not the strongest of the bunch, they have each seen some serious playtime within the common meta.
- Tier A — These characters often see use in the modern meta, but are not always optimal picks for their positions. Still, they each have their uses.
- Tier B+ — Each of the characters within the B+ tier are generally powerful. However, they each demand a highly skilled player
tobe used properly.
- Tier B — These characters require a steep level of skill, but also offer fewer payoffs than B+ tier gods.
- Tier C — These characters are not considered viable in competitive play.
- Tier D — Not generally considered viable in competitive play, these gods are often noted as the worst characters to play.
Now that we’ve gotten that out of the way, check out the latest version of the Game Truth season 6 SMITE tier list down below. Feel free to voice your thoughts on the list in the comments.
This list was last updated to reflect the recent PTS release of the SMITE Update “Neo Olympia” and to include new playable characters Horus and Set.
- King Arthur
- Ah Puch
- Ao Kuang
- Erlang Shen
- Baron Samedi
- Cu Chulainn
- Da Ji
- Hou Yi
- Jing Wei
- Ne Zha
- Zhong Kui
- He Bo
- Hun Batz
- Sun Wukong
- The Morrigan
- Ah Muzen Cab
- Guan Yu
- Nu Wa
- Xing Tian
- Luckily for players, none of the characters made it into D tier this season.