Image provided by GameSpace.com
The highly popular MOBA game Heroes of the Storm is currently within full swing of 2019’s third season. With that in mind, let’s take a look at how each and every hero within the massive title fits in this meta’s tier list.
Blizzard Entertainment has crafted a bevy of impressive titles over the years. Overwatch, Diablo, Warcraft and Starcraft are just some of the titles to come from this talented team. Combining their most popular games, the development company eventually released the hit MOBA game Heroes of the Storm in 2015.
The player can control characters from across many of Blizzard Entertainment’s franchises within Heroes of the Storm, allowing popular heroes such as Overwatch’s Tracer or Diablo’s Deckard Cain to once again take the spotlight. While the game features a bevy of heroes, it turns out that not all heroes are created equal.
Check out the tier list for 2019’s Heroes of the Storm season 3 down below. Just before diving into the list, however, read about each tier description here.
December 2019 Edits: Nothing much has changed in the meta over November.
Tier List Descriptions
- Tier S — Often first pick or first ban, these heroes are highly popular. Incredibly strong, these characters are sure to turn the tide of battle.
- Tier A — While not as powerful as the S tier heroes, these characters are still quite strong. Common picks and common bans, these heroes are often safe choices to play.
- Tier B — Capable and reliable, these heroes are balanced and fair. While not as commonly picked or banned as S or A tier heroes, these heroes are still competent choices.
- Tier C — Not as popular in the current meta, these heroes are less likely to be picked or banned. Beyond that, these heroes also demand high levels of skill in order to be used properly.
- Tier D — The least common picks or bans, these heroes are considered to be the least popular. These heroes are also considered to be less effective than other characters.
This tier list was last updated to represent the changes provided by the patch notes from September 24, 2019 and to include the newest character Qhira.
We are still updating our tier list, but Diablo would likely move up right now w/ his use in the meta.
- Deckard Cain (check out our build guide here)
- Gul’ dan
- Li Li
- Mal’Ganis (Check out our build guide here)
- Sgt. Hammer
- Lt. Morales
- The Butcher
- The Lost Vikings