Image credit to gamerevolution.com
Battlerite is a free-to-play action title that has some heavy MOBA influences. Featuring a bevy of fascinating champions to choose from, Battlerite hosts some truly unique and fun playable characters. Consequently, Battlerite has garnered a hardcore fan base over the years. Since going free-to-play, the game has only grown that much more. With battle season three well underway, let’s take a look at how the game’s many champions are stacking up in arena mode.
Like other tier lists, this list is subjective. All of Battlerite’s champions are capable and fun to play. That being said, some champions are more popular than others. Before delving into our official Battlerite Arena tier list, check out our breakdown of each tier.
Tier List Descriptions
- Tier S — These champions are great picks. Advantageous in most scenarios, you can’t really go wrong with one of these choices.
- Tier A — These champions are powerful, though not the strongest choices within the game. Generally considered capable in most scenarios, these champions are solid picks.
- Tier B — These champions are average. Capable and consistent, these champions are acceptable choices.
- Tier C — These champions are less popular picks than many of their counterparts. They are generally considered to only be useful situationally or to require more skill to utilize properly.
- Tier D — These champions are the least popular of the roster. Consequently, many believe these champions to be the least equipped.
This tier list was last updated to reflect Patch 2.2.
Battlerite’s champion roster is quite diverse. That being said, the game is also well balanced. Consequently, most players will be able to find success with many of the title’s playable characters. That being said, the meta has been kinder to some champions more than others. As a result, some champions have risen in popularity over the years while other champions have fallen somewhat out of favor.
Check out our full fledged tier list down below.
- Shen Rao
- Ruh Kaan