Wolfenstein: Youngblood has prompted questions for a lot of new players. Luckily, there are answers.
This game relies heavily on its online co-op feature. Despite that, many players are reporting issues forming games with their friends. If you are playing on PC, however, there is a remedy for this unfortunate bug. Likewise, many players are stumped when it comes to the many God Doors within the game.
For those of you confused by the doors, don’t fret. You simply need to keep playing. For everyone else, we have a quick list of tips and tricks to help each of you enjoy your playing experiences.
How To Fix Wolfenstein: Youngblood Issue With Inviting or Joining a Friend in Co-Op
Some Wolfenstein: Youngblood players are having debilitating issues playing online co-op. Luckily, there is a solution.
There may be a time when you boot up this game and prepare to play with a friend that you are greeted with the message You have no friends you can join that are playing Wolfenstein: Youngblood.”
Despite you and your friend’s efforts, the message will likely persist. This bug will likely be fixed in the near future. In the meantime, PC players can fix the issue by changing their privacy settings to “Public.” After making this change, you should be able to invite and join friends in online co-op.
How to Unlock God Doors in Wolfenstein: Youngblood
While you have been playing Wolfenstein: Youngblood, you have likely noticed a series of doors like the one illustrated above. Upon approaching one of these doors, you are greeted with the message “Open with God Key.” However, you have yet to stumble across one of these keys. Don’t fret. There is an answer to this issue.
God doors are essentially end game content in Wolfenstein: Youngblood. Consequently, you will first have to finish the game if you want to see what’s on the other side of these mysterious doors.
Once you complete the game’s campaign you will be able to utilize the one true God Key to activate each of these doors, revealing a new spectrum of content for you to enjoy.
5 Tips to Playing Wolfenstein: Youngblood
Wolfenstein: Youngblood is a complex game, filled with intricate mechanics and a suspenseful narrative. If you want to utilize everything this game has to offer, check out these quick tips and tricks.
- Match your ammunition. Each time you gaze at an enemy, an ammunition icon will appear over them. The ammunition symbol you see will reveal which type of ammunition that enemy is weak against. So, you can swap to that brand of ammo and then get to blasting.
- You don’t have to kill every enemy. Sometimes you may find yourself having difficulty with a hoard of enemies. Luckily, you can actually run past most enemies and go straight to your next objective. So, don’t feel the need to completely clear every room.
- Don’t fret your choice between Jess and Soph. You get to choose which of the game’s two protagonists you would like to play as. However, both characters play exactly the same way. The choice is arbitrary, rather than strategic.
- Break those crates. Wooden crates are often filled with life saving health, so you should open up every crate you can find to make sure you are always ready for anything.
- You need this ability ASAP. The Supersoldat Hunter ability allows you to silently take out Nazi supersoldiers. Stealth is paramount in this game, so you are going to want to unlock this ability as quick as you can.